Apr 2, 2018
What to Expect at the BGR! Spring Meet-Up: Race 13.1 Raleigh, NC – Spring
The BGR! Spring Meet-Up at Race 13.1 Raleigh, NC – Spring on June 2 is just two months away! If you haven’t registered for the Spring Meet-up, be sure to register using this link by April 30 to secure your bonus BGR! swag – an extra BGR!-specific medal and pullover!
For those of you unfamiliar with this series, Race 13.1 is the Premier Half Marathon Race Series with seven events planned in the Southeast this year. You can count on the same first-class experience every time you run with Race 13.1, and we do everything we can to ensure that your experience before, during, and after the race exceeds your expectations. We know that you work hard to get ready for race day, and we work hard to ensure that your hard work is rewarded with an exceptional race experience.
To help you prepare for the race (that over 150 of you have signed up for so far!), we have some tips below on what to expect race weekend. Questions about the race? Check out the website!
BGR! Perks at Race 13.1 Raleigh-Spring:
- BGR! Bonus Swag: Sign up using this link by April 30 to secure your bonus bling and BGR! race bag!
- BGR! Giveaway: Register by April 16 to be entered to win a travel package including one free hotel night and a $100 Visa gift card to help cover your travel costs. Winner will be notified by April 18!
What to Expect for the Race:
- Packet pick-up: We’ll be finalizing packet pick-up times soon, but you’ll have the option to pick up your race bib, t-shirt and bonus BGR! swag either the day before the race at Omega Sports (North Hills), our Official Retail Partner for the event, as well as in Runners Village on race morning!
- Course: If you’ve raced this event before, we’ve returned back to the popular 2016 course! Here’s a few insights on the course. You can check out a course map and turn-by-turn directions here!
- Results: We have live results that you can view on-site as well as online when you finish. You’ll receive a text message with a link to view the results before you cross the finish line!
- Post-Race Party: We’ll have food, a DJ playing music, age group and overall awards, and beer!