Black Girls RUN! is looking for brand influencers who demonstrate and love our brand of making fitness and healthy living a priority in American American women. The role will be responsible for representing and supporting the BGR! brand for one year.
The Sole Sista Team gives you the chance to connect with other runners and walkers and be part of our dynamic BGR! community that all care about changing our communities – one step, one race, one run at a time! You’ll also get access to BGR! gear and invitations to team events throughout the year.
- Active social media (Facebook or Instagram)
- Consistent runner OR walker
- Completed at least a 5K or 10K (preferred, not required)
- Attended at least 1 or more meet up/social events hosted by the Black Girls RUN! in your city (preferred, not required)
WHAT IS A SOLE SISTA TEAMMATE?
- Promotes the Black Girls RUN! mission and vision to all women
- Serve one year on the team (with opportunity to reapply)
- Be a BGR! Role Model
- Share your stories on social to inspire others to be healthy and active
WHO CAN APPLY?
- If you’re a passionate and a positive woman who loves to share running with others, then we want to hear from you. Applications are open to anyone aged 21 or over, who lives in the USA and has an active social media presence.
- Discount off of merchandise the Black Girls RUN! store
- Discounted Black Girls RUN! conference and race registration
- Swag bags and gifts throughout the year
- A memorable experience helping other ladies on their running journey!
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER APPLICATION?
- Applications will open on February 1st. We’ll get back to you before the end of February 2023 to let you know if you are one of the lucky new teammates of the BGR! Sole Sista Team.
HOW DO YOU SELECT THE #BGRSOLESISTATEAM?
- If you run, you’re a runner, no matter the pace or distance. We’ll select a diverse group of runners based on the ability to motivate and inspire others through their social channels in a positive Black Girls RUN!/Preserving the Sexy Way!