Jul 1, 2019
Reasons to Join Us at ZOOMA Florida this Fall
If you’ve never experienced a ZOOMA race weekend, you’re in for a real treat. The series is put on for women, by women and the ZOOMA community is one of the most supportive, encouraging and FUN you’ll find anywhere! Here are just some of the reasons ZOOMA Florida – Amelia Island is so special:
- There’s a race for every fitness level. Whether you’re running or walking your first 5k, stepping up to the 12k, half marathon, or challenging yourself to a multi-race weekend to score the incredible bonus medal, ZOOMA has a race for you!
- ZOOMA Florida – Amelia Island was voted one of the BibRave Top 20 Best Half Marathons AND Most Scenic Courses for two years running! Courses feature the historic downtown, the oldest Lighthouse in Florida and shady Fort Clinch
- In addition to the beautiful ZOOMA race and challenge medals, there’s a special bonus medal exclusively for our Black Girls RUN! group!
- The post-race party includes celebratory food, mimosas, music and massages.
- Sunrise yoga on the oceanfront lawn of the Ritz-Carlton is simply aaaaahmazing!
- And, last but not least — ZOOMA Florida is an official National Meetup for Black Girls RUN! You don’t want to miss it!
Be sure to put October 19-20 on your calendar, grab your best friends, your sister, your mom or your daughter for a weekend you’ll remember for years to come! Voted as one of the Top 20 Half Marathons by BibRave 100 and recognized as one of The Top 10 Women’s Races by Shape Magazine, ZOOMA Amelia Island Half Marathon is a race weekend you simply don’t want to miss! Make sure to choose Black Girls RUN! during registration! Register now and make sure to choose Black Girls RUN! as your team to receive all the BGR! swag perks!