Whether it's 100 degrees, a torrential downpour or snow on the ground, sometimes you have to turn to the treadmill (or dreadmill) to get in those miles. But never fear! Running on the treadmill doesn't have to suck! Our new e-book Treadmills Don't Suck will help turn your frown upside down with successful advice and strategies to make running on the treadmill, dare we say fun all while enhancing your overall training.
Written by Toni Carey, Black Girls RUN! Co-Founder and Andia Winslow, fitness activist, this is the go-to guide with easy-to-read advice and workouts to make the treadmill work for you and your training goals.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: The Treadmill Is Your Friend
Chapter 2: Finding the Balance Between the Pavement and the Treadmill
Chapter 3: Know Before You Go
Chapter 4: The Workouts
Directions to download your e-book:
1. Add to cart, and checkout once you have made all your purchase selections.
2. Proceed to checkout, and enter all required information to complete your transaction. Please make sure you enter a valid and accurate email address to receive the download link.
3. Once you complete the checkout process, check your email for the order confirmation.
4. Click on the link within the email. "Click here to download or go to this link."
5. A new window will open directing you to the Download Page.
6. Click on 'File' and 'Save As' to save your file on your desktop.
7. From there you can view the e-book reader or device using a pdf viewer.
8. Enjoy your e-book!
*If you are receiving a free download, add to your cart, and enter your download code at checkout.*
**PLEASE CHECK YOUR NEW ORDER EMAIL FOR THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK.** Black Girls RUN! is here to help you start your running lifestyle.... View full product details