It’s a cold, wet, and windy day in Atlanta, much like the rest of the south and southeast. Many of us have been advised to stay in, and have therefore spent the majority of our day watching the news, and assessing the unconscionable damage that has been...and is being done.
Without a doubt, our hearts go out to the victims of hurricane Harvey and Irma. We can only imagine what it’s like to be told that you have less than a week to pack up all of your belongings and possibly never return home. The thought of that is almost paralyzing. As with every other natural disaster, we are in ceaseless prayer for those affected. It’s heartbreaking to say the least, but yet there is still value in the experience. If the hurricanes have taught us anything, its the value of life and loved ones.
So, today, we want to pause and consider how events like these affect us on a psychological level. How it makes us think about our lives, the lives of those we love, and what we want to do with the precious time we have on earth. Now, we don’t claim to be spiritual gurus or psychologists, but we can’t ignore the energy of times like this.
As such, we wanted to pose a few questions to you ladies. Perhaps you will find time in the next few days to answer them, and gain a deeper perspective on yourself and your life.
Until then, be safe BGR! Nation.
Six Questions to Focus Your Life
- What are the 5 Aspects of life that you value most?
- What would you do if you won a million dollars today?
- Assuming you would be in perfect health, what would you do if you knew you only had 6 months to live?
- What have you always wanted to do but were afraid to attempt?
- What kinds of activities make you feel best about yourself?
- What great thing would you give your life to, if you were absolutely assured of success?