Black Girls RUN! was launched in 2009 to encourage and empower African-American women to get healthy and fit. Fast-forward to 2016, and we have 70 groups across the country and more than 200,000 members! We're looking to do even more and are expanding our team! If you're passionate about running, health, fitness and black women's health, this just might be the project for you!
Position/Role: Field Operations Coordinators
Reports To: Field Operations Manager
- Assists in developing strategic plan for BGR! Running Groups; sets annual and quarterly goals/objectives for running groups in their region
- Works with Field Operations Manager to establish goals and metrics for groups/regions to ensure organization is achieving it’s strategic goals, mission and vision.
- Works with local groups to meet goals for groups/regions
- Provides ongoing recommendations/support to drive engagement at BGR! sponsored events
- Works with Field Operations Manager to refine group infrastructure, management and operations
- Assists with updating ambassador policy and procedure document
- Identifies opportunities to better serve groups/community through programming and/or digital content
- Provides recommendations for group openings/closings
- Identifies opportunities in local markets for brand visibility/brand partnerships
- Ensures ambassador have all informational materials to execute programs, partnerships, events, etc. and operate groups effectively
- Manages region and its ambassadors to ensure brand effectiveness in market
- Serves as the primary day-to-day contact for ambassadors
- Ensures each group has strategic plan for group growth, ambassador acquisition/retention
- Manages onboarding of new ambassadors
- Works with blog editor to regularly feature members/ambassadors, and other relevant content related to BGR! Running groups
Basic Qualifications :
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to JayEll Alexander at email@example.com. Applications close on November 28.
- Understanding of Black Girls RUN!, its mission and vision
- Previous leadership and people management experience
- Self-starter with great time management and organizational skills with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in business development, marketing, project management
- Background in the running, health, and/or fitness industries preferred
- Demonstrates a passion and enthusiasm for living a healthy and active lifestyle, including running, cycling, yoga and sports.
Leave a comment