My running friends in New York are finally starting to see warm weather and sunshine and that means everyone is heading outdoors, including sports performance coach Master Certified Fitness professional (& my bestie) Andia Winslow. (You'll want to check her out on Facebook, Instagram and the Snap at andiawinslow)
Join Andia and SELF Magazine staffers on Wednesday, May 25 at 6:30 P.M. for a run around downtown Manhattan. As the #SELFRunClub coach she'll craft a workout that will help you run stronger and faster.
OK, so here is everything you need to know:
- It’s free! All you need to do is show up!
- Anyone can join, so grab your friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues
- Meet at Brookfield Place in downtown Manhattan. They're meeting at the Winter Garden (see the map here).
- SELF Run Club takes place every other Wednesday at 6:30 P.M., (go here for the full schedule)
- Come dressed and ready to run. They'll have someone at Brookfield to stay with your stuff if you decide you have too many layers.
- And don’t forget to take a few running selfies and share using the hashtags #TeamSELF #SELFRunClub #SELFxAndia
- Need more details? Check out more at SELF Magazine
If you're not in New York City or can't make the session in person, don't fret, you can still join the fun virtually by logging your Wednesday miles and tagging them on social with#SELFRunClub and #SELFxAndia.
p.s. Did I mention that Andia and I wrote a book together? It's titled "Treadmills Doesn't Suck". Check it out in our BGR! store!
Leave a comment