By: Ann + Jane
I have been toying with a few vegan recipes of late and have considered testing the vegan life for 30days. If you’re thinking about going vegan, and not sure why it's so popular, check out the top five reasons to turn over a new leaf. (pun intended)
– Eliminating meat and dairy from your diet causes a huge reduction in saturated fats. By cutting out all meat and dairy your body will naturally become leaner quicker.
– Have you ever felt heavy and gross after scarfing down a Five Guys burger and fries? Well then you’re not alone! Eating greasy fatty foods tends to have that effect on you. But, when you are eating foods without processed sugar or additives your energy increases.
– Choosing a vegan lifestyle can prevent a multitude of conditions such as: lowering blood pressure, lowering cholesterol, reducing chances of heart disease and various types of cancer.
– Going vegan can help with allergies, reduce the effects of menstrual cramps, reduce migraines, clear up skin and help with bad breathe or body odor.
– If your adopting a vegan lifestyle you can be assured that your body will take in significantly more vitamins and nutrients than you did before. Vitamins like vitamin c and e, antioxidants, fiber, potassium and more. Because nuts, fruits and veggies are so high in these nutrients your body will get all it needs and more.
Follow Ann + Jane on Facebook
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.