#ResetSunday Stretch of the Day
Overhead Back Stretch
- Relieves pain and stiffness in shoulders
- Stretches shoulders, waist and upper back
How to do the Overhead Back Stretch
- Stand comfortably with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Looking straight ahead, raise both arms over your head and reach up with your fingers laced together with your palms facing the ceiling. Do not allow your head to tilt back.
- Take long deep inhales and exhales while relaxing your shoulders to release any tension.
- Hold for 15 to 30 seconds, then lower your arms to your sides.
- Repeat 2 to 4 times taking the stretch deeper each time.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.