Are you ready to sweat? And, do it from your own neighborhood?
For those of you NOT able to join us in the Queen City, this is your chance to SWEAT WITH YOUR SOLE VIRTUALLY! That's right we have set up a Black Girls RUN! Sweat With Your Sole Virtual Race. Be apart of the weekend experience and RUN! with the entire BGR! Nation on Sunday, September 8.
How Does It Work?
1) Register online for the Sweat With Your Sole 5K or 10K
(Ask your friends and family to register too!)
2) Plan your run! Choose a location, and do not forget to map it before hand to complete the full 3.1 miles or 6.2 miles.
3) Train! Do not forget to download the Black Girls RUN! 5K and 10K training plan developed by Competitor Group and Black Girls RUN!. You can download it here
4) Connect with your local Black Girls RUN! group! Join at members.blackgirlsrun.com
5) Download and print your virtual bib
! Hit the pavement alone or with your BGR! crew on Sunday, September 8. It does not matter your pace, location, or time you run. Just get it in on September 8! Tweet @blackgirlsrun or Instagram @officialblackgirlsrun your virtual run photos.
And, Congratulations! You did it! Race bling will be sent out to participants by Sept 28. Please allow a full week to receive thereafter.
*If you have already registered for the 5K or 10K in Charlotte, and NO LONGER ABLE TO ATTEND, unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds or transfers. To change your current 'Attendee' registration to 'Virtual Race' participant, please cancel your existing registration. Then register again (with an alternate email), and sign up for the virtual race. The virtual race cost is $20.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.