Fall is in the air...at least it is here in NYC. So you know what this means...it's time for end of the season clearance sales! If you didn't know, the end of the season is the absolute best time to purchase gear and take advantage of DEEP discounts - especially on name brand gear. Here are a few sales that we found...
1. Summer Clearance at BrooksRunning.com, featuring over 200 reduced items!
- If you wear Brooks running shoes, this may be a great time to get a new pair. Their Adrenaline GTS 10 is on sale as well as few other models. They also have steep discounts on running jackets and capris, which are just in time for the fall. The icing on the cake is if you spend $75 or more, you will receive FREE SHIPPING. All around, this is a great deal.
2. Altrec Summer Clearance Sale - Up to 60% off
- I typically think of Altrec as primarily an outdoor store that's great for snowboarding, skiing, etc. But clearly I have been sleeping on them because they carry a number of brands that have great running gear such as Nike, New Balance, and CW-X. Right now that are having a killer sale on a lot summer items such as Nike Tempo shorts and tanks. And they also have a substantial amount of fall and winter gear such as half-zip long sleeve shirts and compression tights on sale. If you are going to be running outside in the colder months, check out their sales on Pearl Izumi, Sugoi, CW-X and North Face. Most of these brands have gear that's at least 40% off!
By the way, Altrec's sale ends on September 1st, so act fast.
3. Adidas: Great styles and get up to 40% OFF in the Sale section! - Hands down, I think that Adidas has some of the most stylish gear. However, I only wear their stuff when I can catch it on sale. Their current summer clearance includes a lot of their jackets, long sleeve tees, and tights. Most of these items are at least 40% off. And if you are willing to drop the dough, a few of the Stella McCarthey collection pieces are on sale as well.
4. Danskin Triathlon Gear - Save 40-75% on Danskin discontinued and closeout items.
In the triathlon sale section, compression shorts are on sale for as little as $12. That's a good deal considering they are typically $48.
5. Garmin Forerunner 310XT Multiport GPS Training Watch w/ Heart Rate Monitor
. Now only $399.99, down from $449.99. For savings of $50!
- I found Zappos' summer gear sale while looking shoes for the fall. I encourage you to definitely sort through the sale items - there's tons of stuff from major brands like Asics, Nike, and New Balance. I also just found their running page
. I must be living under a rock because I had no idea that they sell athletic gear. And I had no idea that they offer free shipping
and 365 day return policy
. Check them out - Women's Running Shoes
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.