1. I would have no more bad hair days. My workout schedule revolves around the days when my hair needs to be perfect and when I can get away with wearing headbands, hats and ponytails. When my brother doesn’t want to go to the barber, he simply pulls out his clippers and shaves his head.
2. I would run shirtless. Now I’ve run shirtless a few times, but I feel self-conscious, and always get a few weird stares. When my brother takes off his shirt, girls whistle and
occasionally a few guys look.
3. I wouldn’t have boobs…This goes back to point 2 and by the way, I’m still looking for the perfect sports bra.
4. Weight loss would be easier. On average, men lose four pounds a week as opposed to women who lose two.
5. I would wear really baggy running shorts. I have a problem finding running shorts that are cute and don’t grip my butt or fall off my waist.
6. Stubble would be sexy…Nothing is worse then getting ready to put on shorts and realizing that your unshaved legs look like a werewolf. Wait, I take that back, unshaved armpits are worse.
Comments will be approved before showing up.