Today kicks off the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York and as hundreds of designers gear up to showcase their 2010 Spring collections we’re still waiting on our invites to arrive. (There’s a postal service worker somewhere in Bryant Park enjoying the festivities).
So, we’re bringing you runners and fashionistas a Fashion Week unlike any other dedicated to running, working out and being fashionable. Just because you’re sweating out hundreds of calories doesn’t mean you can’t be cute. Here’s the line up:
- Sporty or fashion faux pas? Ashley gets a ‘F’ and it’s not for fashionable. Check out her fashion victim makeover.
- There’s nothing worse than constantly tugging and pulling at all things securing you in place. We’ll give you the scoop on some fashionable and functional necessities to add to your workout wardrobe.
- Is it possible to have cute (no, we mean really cute) running shoes? Until Cole Haan launches a line of running shoes, we’re not sure, but we’ll show you a few that will make your running buddies look twice.
- Sweatband or Headband? Do they work or will you just look like you ran out of the 80s?
- What’s a girl without a fabulous handbag? The same thing as a runner without a functional gym bag. We’re helping you find the perfect bag and giving you everything you need to stay fabulous and ready for the biggest (or smallest) emergencies.
Coverage starts tomorrow. We can’t promise you any swag, but we can promise that your workout gear will be a little more fashion-forward.
Preserve the Sexy!
Ashley & Toni
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.