By: Demitria Lyles
It's Fall! Time to bring out your favorite scarves and dive into darker colors. Fall not only means rotating your closet around a little bit. It also means switching over from our thirst quenching cold beverages to our favorite warm beverages. That's right, it's tea time!
Drinking tea is not just for when you're sick and needing something to soothe your throat. Tea can be your daily warm up for those chilly mornings and your welcome home for those cool nights. The great thing about tea is that it doesn't slow you down or give you awkward breath. There are so many teas to choose from. Black tea and green tea are just to name a couple. No matter what you decide to drink, there are 3 different ways of which you can prepare your Fall favorite:
1. Fill up your favorite mug with water and put it in the microwave for about 3 minutes (depending on the power of your microwave)
2. When your water is completely hot or to the temperature of your liking, add your tea bag and cover the mug to let it steep.
3. Add two tablespoons of sweetener (Splenda, honey, or sugar) and you're good to go!
1. Fill up your kettle with water and let the water boil until your kettle begins to to whistle.
2. While your water is cooling off a little bit, place your tea bag in a mug.
3. Pour your water over the tea bag and cover up your mug to let it steep.
4. Feel free to sweeten up your tea to your liking.
1. Fill your mug up half way with water and place in microwave for about 2 minutes.
2. While your water is heating up, use a saucepan to heat up a small amount of milk (I personally use Almond Breeze) on the stove using medium heat
3. Place your teabag in the saucepan and add honey or your favorite sweetener. Stir. (Your water would, of course, be finished by now)
4. Now, combine both the water and the milk together. You don't have to cover and let it sit!
So there are many ways you can prepare your favorite tea! And you can always snag your on-the-go mug and enjoy your tea while you're out!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.