10 Gym Bag Must-Haves
1. Deodorant…And the rest of your toiletries including: Face wipes, hair ties, makeup, soap, etc.
2. Lotion – I know this is a toiletry item, but it deserves its own bullet point. It’s slightly embarrassing to walk into a fitness class and look in all of the full mirrors and see ashy legs staring back. I know from personal experience.
3. Protein Bar/Snack – Our bodies are a lot like cars, they need fuel to run on. So, it’s important to eat something that will fuel your workout. Protein bars, fruit, and complex carbohydrates are great options.
4. Water Bottle – Have you calculated how much water you lose during an intense workout?
5. Hair supplies
6. Change of clothes
7. iPod - If you are using an iPod, then Nike Plus
is a great way to track you runs.
8. Workout Journal
10. Extra socks – Socks and earrings are the two items I lose the most. So, I have a pair of extra socks stashed away in my gym bag4 Most Stylish Gym Bags
1. Jet Running Duffle by Lululemon
. Lululemon makes the cutest bags! What I love is that all of the bags are compartmentalized - Internal pockets for your BlackBerry, iPod, sunscreen, first aid, removable/washable shoe and wet and dirty clothes bag.
4. Shiny Pack Cloth Duffle Bag
- It's not the most functional, but at $26 it is the least expensive of the bags. I love the different colors the bag comes in including: cinnamon, ice, smoke and royal blue.